JOIN THE PROGRESSIVE BUSINESS MOVEMENT
The Alliance for Business Leadership (ABL) is a coalition of business leaders, entrepreneurs, investors, and professionals at all levels who believe that social responsibility and economic growth go hand-in-hand. We are the progressive voice of business in Massachusetts, championing public policy solutions that most directly impact social mobility. We share a commitment to creating growth, opportunity, and a fairer society for everyone.
ABL works with business leaders like you to get smart on the issues that matter – issues like housing, transportation, clean energy, and workplace opportunity – and then engage in making real change out there in the real world through advocacy, thought leadership, education, and coalition building.
RIGHT NOW YOU CAN FIND US…
- Serving as Chair of the Massachusetts Committee and the business community voice on the New England for Offshore Wind Coalition
- Organizing a Transportation Roundtable of CEOs, executives, and leaders to identify and advocate for transportation solutions that improve access and equity and reduce carbon emissions
- Fighting to extend the eviction moratorium and identify ways to re-imagine housing solutions during the COVID-19 crisis
- Hosting a free COVID-19 community programming series to highlight issues of health equity and share business resources and policy updates
you may know us for…
- Being the first business group to endorse the 2018 Pay Equity bill and fighting for an increase in the minimum wage in 2014
- Our “CEO Bus Rides” in Boston (and Mexico City!) for business leaders to experience bus rapid transit
- Hosting ABL Leader Lab, an annual daylong problem-solving conference where business leaders work with cities and towns in the Commonwealth to address public policy challenges
WHY SHOULD YOU BECOME A MEMBER?
- Access to a network of progressive business leaders
- Opportunity to serve on our Policy Councils
- Free access to ABL signature events including Progressive Power Hour, Lunch & Learn, and other special programs and social events
- Discounted access to premium ABL events, such as ABL Leader Lab (returning in 2021)
- Access to members-only events, policy briefings, and updates
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN The
PROGRESSIVE BUSINESS movement?
You can join ABL and be part of the progressive voice of the Massachusetts business community at the following annual levels. We are now processing renewals and new memberships for 2021. Reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions about your membership level, or about memberships and sponsorships.
|Rising Professional (Under 35)||$250|
You can use ActBlue to conveniently pay your membership for 2021. In order for us to make the most of your contribution as an ABL member, we prefer that you send a check for amounts $5,000 and over. Checks can be made payable to Alliance for Business Leadership and mailed to:
Alliance for Business Leadership
PO Box 961149
Boston, MA 02196
Join or Renew via ActBlue
For more information about joining ABL as an individual, business, or organizational member, please reach out to ABL’s President, Jen Benson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.